Friday, June 01, 2007

Top 25 Songs For May



25. Of Montreal - Labyrinthian Pomp
24. Neil Young - Don't Cry No Tears
23. Deerhunter - Heatherwood
22. Pearl Jam - All Or None
21. Cat Power - I Don't Blame You
20. Feist - My Moon My Man
19. Cat Power - Free
18. The Wrens - They'll Need A Crane [They Might Be Giants Cover]
17. Deerhunter - Strange Lights
16. Slint - Washer
15. Of Montreal - Suffer For Fashion
14. Feist - I Feel It All
13. Neil Young - Pardon My Heart
12. Cat Power - He War
11. Of Montreal - Bunny Ain't No Kind Of Rider
10. Slint - Good Morning, Captain
9. Feist - Past In Present
8. Deerhunter - Spring Hall Convert
7. Of Montreal - Cato As Pun
6. Genius/GZA - B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth)
5. Cat Power - Speak For Me
4. The Wrens - Our Brightest New Year
3. Of Montreal - She's A Rejector
2. Of Montreal - The Past Is A Grotesque Animal
1. Of Montreal - We Were Born The Mutants Again With Leafling

No comments: